BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 13, 2009

Cool sturf

I did some nice errand running with my mom and sister this morning. There was also the not so fun part.

I had to get my hair cut!:( It was really long and was really flipping up at the ends, so I had to get it cut almost all off! I hate going in to get a hair cut because I get it cut only about three times a year.

After I got my hair cut, I went down to this place called "The Hill," which is the Italian part of my city. There's a whole bunch of cool little bakeries and grocery stores. So we went to this grocery store called De Gregorio's. They have a lot of nice wines, meats, and Italian food. After we and checked out and were starting to drive away my mom remembered that we needed to get bread. Instead of going back, we went to this really cool little bakery that was close by. We got the bread, and some little cookies. I only had one and it was really good. I have yet to try the CHOCOLATE CHIP ones. As we were walking out the door, I saw that they also had cake (carrot, chocolate, a few others) and cheesecake. I got the idea that on my friend's I could try to get a slice of cake for them. But first I need to get the dates, since I'm horrible at remembering.

Lastly, my sister wanted to get some Ugg style boots, so we went to DSW's. While she was trying her shoes on, I went over and looked at the converses. I have had my eye on some for a while, but my mom would only buy me same Airwalk imitations. Those Airwalk's have really started to fall apart, so my mom let me buy some genuine Chuck's as long as I paid half. They're really nice too. I got them in navy blue because my mom said the the black/white was too boring. Yay! But of course I will still have to wear the lid ones when it's muddy and for yardwork and such. That makes sense, though. Don't wanna get the nice new shoes all dirty.

--Day off! Yayz!

6 comments:

Levi said...

You said chocolate chip cookie and I forgot everything you said after that. Can I have one?

And I love Italian food (I'm starting to remember now, my brain is slowly rebooting).

And yeah, I hate haircuts too. They're so... not fun. Yeah.

I know, my descriptive powers are amazing. Not.

Carl said...

You wannt come to my house and get one?
Or better yet, get one fresh at the bakery?

Cuppy said...

mmmm. cooookies. I feel sorta the same as Levi, only i have no clue what any of those brands/stores you were talking about are. XD

...I love getting my hair cut...hmmm...

mmmm...foood. wether it be italian or otherwise. XD

Cuppy said...

mmmm. cooookies. I feel sorta the same as Levi, only i have no clue what any of those brands/stores you were talking about are. XD

...I love getting my hair cut...hmmm...

mmmm...foood. wether it be italian or otherwise. XD

Cuppy said...

... ... ...I'm listening to Desaparacido by Manu Choa... :) =)

wuv oo!!

Carl said...

Awww, darnit!
My playlist finally got updated. Playlist.com had redone their look, and for a while I was lucky and my playlist didn't get updates too, but now it has. What do you think.

I'll make a poll for it!