For some reason, I haven't been that motivated to post much lately. There's a lot to write about, but I don't want to write it. Like the supa freak storm this morning, or my short backpacking trip at S-F.
Okay, I'll write about the storm. It hit at about 7:30 or 7:45 this morning, and the really strong part only took, like, ten minutes to pass. In that ten minutes, there was hail, rain, and one hell of a lot of wind. At one point, the mix of rain, hail, and wind made it look like a white-out snow storm outside. The wind was so strong that it uprooted a tree. And the tree was one of those sidewalk ones, so it took a chunk of sidewalk with it too. I haven't seen it personally yet today. Good God, though, it was a strong storm, I think it's called a microburst. The wind even took a perfectly healthy branch off of the Oak tree in front of my house.
--Wishing I didn't have stuff to do, got a good book to read!

0 comments:
Post a Comment