I went up to the top of the arch for the first time in years yesterday! It was pretty fun. A you know from my previous post, only one of my friends was able to go since everybody else was out of town somewhere. I put the photos in a slideshow this time, but you can still click on the picture to get to the Picasa page.
It was a lot of fun, going up to the top of the Arch again. It's really amazing how high 630 feet feels. Since we didn't fill the whole tram up, we had to share with other people who were complete strangers, which was okay because on both trips the people we were grouped with were really nice.
After my friend and all of my sister's friends had shown up at my house, we walked down to the metro station that's really close to my house, and rode to the stop next to the Arch. After we had come back down from the top of the Arch, we went to Union Station to eat lunch. Union Station is this really cool train station that got converted into a mall sort of thing. After I ate lunch, I got some mint flavored fudge from this place called The Fudgery. It's really good! But it's a bit expensive. I paid almost $9 for a little over 1/2 pound of fudge!
--gotta put up those pictures!

4 comments:
Cool!
I wan't fudge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
I would be WAY to scared to do that. l love Fudge!!!
You would be scared to go up in the Arch? It's not that often that a cable on the trams or something fails. It's really fun!
Who here has ever been to St. Louis?
Post a Comment