BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 27, 2009

I Think I might Need A Wheelchair!

About an hour ago, I went on a run with one of my friends. I ended up traveling somewhere between 4 and 4.5 miles. It was a good run, but at around three miles we stopped at this park that has a water fountain, but it was still shut off!! I thought that the parks turned the fountains on at the beginning of spring, but I guess they don't. We had stopped for only about three minutes, but that was enough time for all of my muscles to tighten up. It sucked. I couldn't run and it hurt like heck to even walk. When I got home, I had a glass of chocolate milk and ate a cliff bar, and then took a nice hot shower. It's not so bad anymore, but I'm still sore.

In the morning I went to The Loop because my mom had a meeting with someone at this really cool little coffee shop called Mishugah. It kind of reminded me of that cafe in Smallville. It was very homey. After my mom was finished with her meeting, we went to Rag-O-Rama and bought a couple of things. Rag-O-Rama is this cool little thrift store that sells mostly name brand clothing. I bought these cool converse hi-tops that were made out of wool on the outside. They only cost $14.50 too which is a real bargain because I they must have been custom made, and I think those usually cost between $50 and $60 (don't trust me on that).

--Should really get started on S.S. Homework. Bleagh...!

6 comments:

Cuppy said...

ouch!! that sucks!! though that's probably waaaaay longer than i could run. :P

Carl said...

I mean no offense, but all y'all seem really unathletic. Of course, most people I meet can't really run nonstof for much more than 2 miles, so maybe I shouldn't say unathletic. More like just untrained. I mean, you don't run every day, do you?

Levi said...

I'm not athletic AT ALL. I walk a lot, but I don't really do it for excersise.

Oh well.

Cuppy said...

well, i do a lot of rock climbing...just did four hours of it today, matter o' fact. =)

and i'm biking around BC this summer

June said...

ouch. And um, ouch. I wouldn't say I was unathletic, but I'm in athletics, and I can slowly jog while talking to my friends at the same time. That takes skills.
jk. you're right. I totally suck at running.


Hey, Carl, so I was thinking, and you know how everyone calls you KWACG? Well, you should take a picture of your guitar. I mean you're famous for your cool guitar and we don't even know what it looks like!

Carl said...

Which one? I've got a classical acoustic and a black electric. Maybe the electric one. That's the cool one. The acoustic is just like any other normal acoustic guitar...
I'm going to take the picture RIGHT NOW too! Like, right after I post this!