This is where I talk about the things I'm doing, my life and other things you might find mildly interesting. Oh, and bikes. Duh!
ooh....those turned our really bad!
Okay, you totally do have a cool guitar :)
Carl... I think I'm in love with your guitar. -stares in awe-
I can't tell if that's a good thing levi....STAY AWAY FROM MY GUITAR!!!!:p
oOoh. Awesomeness on the song, Carl. :)
What song? ONe of the Three Days Grace ones?
I like the playlist. I love Coldplay.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
ooh....
those turned our really bad!
Okay, you totally do have a cool guitar :)
Carl... I think I'm in love with your guitar. -stares in awe-
I can't tell if that's a good thing levi....STAY AWAY FROM MY GUITAR!!!!:p
oOoh. Awesomeness on the song, Carl. :)
What song? ONe of the Three Days Grace ones?
I like the playlist. I love Coldplay.
Post a Comment