Since lunch yesterday, it's been raining off and on and it's miserable. When I got home yesterday, it was raining a little bit, but by four, when I walk my dog, it had started pouring. For some reason I decided to take Pilgrim on a normal afternoon walk instead of a shortened one. Bad idea. From inside my house, it didn't look like it was raining too bad, but once I got outside I realized that I was gonna get drenched. By the time I got to the park, I think I was as wet as I've ever been outside of a swimming pool.
And today, the weather insists on dumping even more water. This spring is shaping up to be just like last year. Lots of rain and a bunch of flooding of rivers. Luckily, no rivers have flooded yet. I felt a bit better in first hour today when the rain turned into a deluge anbd it started thundering.
Some high school counselors came in today and I got to choose my classes. I have to take Math, Science, English, and Social Studies, and one of my three electives were choosen for me, but I did get to choose two, and those two are gonna be Latin 2 and Jazz Band. I was really confused though, because my counselor was being really quiet and she said something about this computer class that I didn't know about and then this extra comm arts class that I didn't want to take. And she always spoke so quietly. It's so agrivating when people speak quietly. You have to keep saying "what?" and then they think you need a hearing aid. And then I forgot to ask what core classes I got put in, as in Honors or regular. Well, I'm...
--At School!
Friday, April 10, 2009
Gray Gray Gray
Posted by Carl at 9:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Now that doesn't sound like fun. :O
why are you not taking latin 2?
I know. It's finally stopped raining though. Thank God.
Post a Comment