BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 23, 2009

YES!

I was sitting in (I think) my homeroom class, talking with two of my friends about their recent trip to Italy, which I'm so jealous about missing, and my school's librarian comes in, carrying the new Maximum Ride book. I just looked up and was like, "oh, thanks..." Then I kind of look at what I was given and what do you know? It's MAX, the fifth book! How did you manage to read it in one day Levi? I've had it for almost a whole day now and I'm only on page 26!

Oh, and the fifth Percy Jackson book is also coming out soon! I started reading the first one at about the beginning of the month and I finished the fourth one before the break! I can't wait for The Last Olympian to come out. It's sometime in mid April, I think.

Why did you close your blog to the public Levi! How can I get permission?

6 comments:

June said...

congrats on the MAX book! its a lot better than the previous one. I am going to post something about everybody closing their blogs later, but right now I need to do my hw. lol

Cuppy said...

oooo. is it any good? is it better than the final warning? i hope so!!! awwwww. i want it now. :P

Carl said...

So far, it's waaaaaaayyyyyyy better whan The Final Warning!

Cuppy said...

YES!!!!

Carl said...

I wrote a review of it if you want it.

Levi said...

How did I read it so fast? Well, I WAS glued to the book for like... 4 or 5 hours straight. I know, I have no life. Oh well.