So, yes, new stuff. A laptop in particular. A nice one too. The one I have in a Dell Inspirion Mini 10, and I think that the best thing about it is it's keyboard. The main part of it (the letters) is not much smaller than a normal keyboard. I'm typing on it right now, and I'm barely having any trouble hitting the right keys. This is nice, because when I've used other people's mini 'net books', I've had a really hard with accuracy. I end up hitting the right one about 3/4 of the time.
Oh, and the memory on this thing. My family's desktop has 70GB of hard drive space. This laptop has 160GB of hard drive. That's more than double than the desktop's memory.
There's this Microsoft Office program called Onenote that I've never heard of before, so I've certainly never used it. The easiest way to describe it is that it is a notebook program. You just click somewhere on the page and start typing; simple as that. And you can organize things into folders and separate notebooks too. I think that I'll test it out with school notes this year.
In other news; cross country practice officially starts on Monday, which means that I have to have a certain number of practices in before the first meet, and if I don't go on a given day, it's counted as a skip. And one of my friends, who ran on Friday, said that there are going to be weekend practices now too. Depending on the times, I might end up missing a lot of them.
I cracked my guitar during my week at MAGC, and My mom and dad have decided that I'm just gonna get a new one, since it would cost about the same to get the broken one fixed and to buy a hard case for it too. right now, I'm using one that my guitar teacher lent me for this week. I was using my electric guitar to practice on, but it's so vastly different from a classical guitar that it was almost as good as not practicing at all.
--Have a good one!!!

2 comments:
heh. i was going to do cross country, but i managed to convince my mom that i would have trouble dealing with the high school workload if i had to do an extra sport.
i am a very good liar.
You should run. It's good for you, and I've heard that you also learn things, and I think I am too. It's hard work, but in the end it's a lot of fun.
Post a Comment