This is where I talk about the things I'm doing, my life and other things you might find mildly interesting. Oh, and bikes. Duh!
I saw Ponyo tonight at the Tivoli in the Loop.
I watched it too. :O I like the small Ponyos and the crying baby. :D Ponyo as a fish just looks weird though. >.<
I can't wait to see Ponyo. :D
Awww! Ponyo! Not much happened in that movie, did it? And I cracked up every time someone said Sosuke's name. HAM!
...what's Ponyo?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I watched it too. :O I like the small Ponyos and the crying baby. :D
Ponyo as a fish just looks weird though. >.<
I can't wait to see Ponyo. :D
Awww! Ponyo! Not much happened in that movie, did it? And I cracked up every time someone said Sosuke's name.
HAM!
...what's Ponyo?
Post a Comment