BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 25, 2009

To Sit in the Driver's Seat

I got my driver's permit about an hour ago!! Yayayayayayayay!!!!!!!!!!! Now I can legally get in the driver's seat, put the key in the ignition and start a car! Lots of exclamations...!

I'm not gonna be able to drive for about a week though, because my dad said that I couldn't drive until I had gotten my Citizenship merit badge. Originally, he didn't even want me to take the test, but he decided to at least let me do that. I should be a good driver!

8 comments:

Dibsy said...

What car are you going to get????

Emerald said...

Whoa...
That's really cool! :D

Levi said...

Me = jealous. :o

Carl said...

I have no idea what car I'm gonna get, I don't have to worry about that for another three years, when I turn 18. When I get my license at 16, I'll probably end up driving my mom's golf most of the time. My dad has a Subaru, but it's way too powerful for me at the moment.

Cuppy said...

...well, good for you...howevere, i will admit I'm a little biased 'cause i hate cars...But, Hurrah!

Carl said...

To tell the truth cuppy, over a small distance, say no more than 10 to 15 miles (time permitting) I would rather ride too, but sometimes, driving is nice, like when I need to get across the state of Missouri and I have one day.

I will always ride a bike to school when I can.

Cuppy said...

haha. dude, you should come bike tour with me...or with someone else...or alone, but you should definitely do it. I think you;d love it...and who knows? we might meet on the road if you don't come with me. =D in my experience so far people who travel are often found in the same global circles. =)

Cuppy said...

CARL!! You're an amzing person! You're truly great!! Have a good day, and week and month and year!!!!

VALIDATED!!