BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Inventory

Now that my poll is closed, who said what? I really want to know who said that they hated it, and why they did. I mean, I try to put the most awesome music I can find on my blog!

7 comments:

Cuppy said...

I said awesome!! and i think i may have possibly said I hate it as a joke, but i can't quite remeber...but it is pretty awesome music. :)

June said...

Yeah, I can't really remember, but I defiantly either said Awesome! or I love it!

probably I love it! cuz that's more me. (but your music is awesome too)

Anonymous said...

i put "WHAT MUSIC?'


no im just kidding. i didnt vote. o0o0o0o0o0o i bet it was the mystery person! or maybe your sister.


just an inkling.

Anonymous said...

i mean the person that put 'i hate it'.


okay?

Carl said...

My sister doesn't go to my blog.

Anonymous said...

how do you know? maybe she finds a way. sisters have their ways, I for one should know.

Carl said...

Because there's nothing that she would find that she doesn't already know. There's better things for her to do anyway.