BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Noooooooooooooo!

How can this happen? How could McCain win my poll by 66%! Three people! I wasn't intending on asking, but how many of you were double voters? I was intending on you all voting for Obama!

17 comments:

Cuppy said...

lol. i didn't vote so no blame goes ta me!

Cuppy said...

you know what's cool? it's been exactly twice the time of the date since you last posted. i find that cool for some reason. :)

Levi said...

I didn't vote either.

But if I did, I would've votededed for Obama. Even though he creeps me out sometimes...

Cuppy said...

lol.

June said...

lol. I only voted once!! and I voted for Obama.

Cuppy said...

lol, Carl. you're being really funny today. XD I know how weird that must've sounded.

Cuppy said...

lol. wanna know something totally random and weird but hilarious at the same time? (lol) you're the only person in all of Bloggerdom to like the book Montezuma's Ferarrui. lol. i found that out about two seconds ago. hahahaha.

Anonymous said...

eh, carl's funny every day.

what was it, u said something today in GATE that was hilarious.

and btw, mrs woodard drives me bonkers too.

Anonymous said...

ohhhh the ferrari book! yeah, carl, you seem obsessed with that. whats up with that?

lol im just kdding.

Cuppy said...

hahah. most teachers drive people bonkers. lol. wow, that's a word i havent heard in FOREVER. lol. thanks for mentioning it!!!! XD

Carl said...

Well Grace, it's a car book! I don't think that there's any more to say.
I don't remember what it was I said in GATE, but I did say something really funny on Halloween.
There was a bag of skittles that said Fill all your fruity needs, and I said, Like Michael Jackson!

Carl said...

I thought that maybe spelling ferrari correctly would make a difference, but NOPE, no change.

Anonymous said...

anytime cuppy, i love using the word bonkers. :P

lol that is funny...'fill your fruity needs'...like MJ....

eh? well any car books are sure to get you hooked. i guess its kind of funny that your name is CARl....

Anonymous said...

sorry, that was kind of 3 replies in one; sorry for any confusion...lol

XP

Levi said...

No, no, no. I'm not being racist when I say he creeps me out a bit. There's just something about HIM, as an individual, that seems... off. Like, he's got this aura that just gives me a weird vibe. Occasionally. I dunno. I'm weird. Don't ask.

Carl said...

You sounded all serious Levi. Did you notice the quotes? I was joking:):):)

Levi said...

Actually, I didn't even see the quotes until you mentioned them.

OH MY GOD, I'M GOING BLIIIND!!! WHY HAVE THE MUFFINS CURSED ME SO?

I'm forgetting something... But what...

*walks off confusededed*