I posted a couple of new pictures of my dog on Sunday (I think). He was laying in the sun on my bed, which he doesn't normally do, and I thought that it would be a good opportunity to take some pictures of him. I probably would not have actually taken any pictures if I hadn't gotten a camera for Christmas. I've got to start bragging about it a bit now, don't I? It's one of the Canon Powershot IS models that looks sorta like an SLR. It's got a dial on the outside to change to picture modes. Maybe that isn't that unusual for most digital cameras, but my mom has a Pentax and you have to change the picture mode in a menu inside of the camera. I might post some other photos that I took when I went on a walk a couple days ago. I just need to finish Photoshopping them. All I do is adjust the lighting and crop pictures, so you wouldn't notice anything major if I posted the original photo and an edited one.
--HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, one more thing! Listen to that first song on my playlist all the way through. Furr by Blitzen Trapper. You don't have to use that link. It's just my playlist on playlist.com.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Pictures
Posted by Carl at 8:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
AWW, DOGGIE!
Heh, sorry. I have a very, very soft spot for animals. DOWN WITH ANIMAL ABUSE!
Okay, sorry again. But the camera sounds awesome. I'm jealous since I can't seem to find my family's digital camera ANYWHERE. It ticked me off very mucho.
And I just like capitals. Don't ask. Sorry for those too...
But the doggie is so cute... Have you named him yet? ^.-
Your dog is sooo cute!!! :D
ps. cool camera
No, levi, we've had him for a whole year and we haven't named him yet. If you had read the caption, you would know, He's named pilgrim. I'm a very big dog lover too. My parents (and me) are always joking about how I am a dog.
Carl the dog. lol
heheh, thats funny. carl the car-obsessed dog.
okay, now im just making fun of you.
but then again, what are friends for?
Ya'know, I didn't even realize that untill you said you were making fun of me...
I guess that I'm just so used to being made fun of!
Post a Comment