A friend of mine, Sam, and I are creating this website for a school project, and he was telling me that they were going to have a big meeting thing today, and start selling all the new iPods. I was chatting with him on Gmail this afternoon and he told me to go to apple.com. WOW! They have a new Nano out that they the Nano Chromatic. AWESOME! I just had to get the Nano last year, and I guess that it was the one of the not-so good designs, because this year they have reverted to the classic rectangular front profile. The difference is that this one has an elliptical case. Now I want it, but I have an almost perfectly good one now. The only problem is that the scroller juggles around sometimes, and other times it doesn't sense my finger heat through the case.
Meh. The good news is: Its smallest capacity is 8 gig now and it costs only $150, which was the price of the 4 gig Nano last year. It's a really good deal because it has the same turn-it-on-its-side feature that the iPhone and touch has.
I want it, but I would have to buy it myself now! Who would I give my current pod to anyway? I wouldn't throw it away. I'll just have to hope it konks-out on the next year, or that they have some sort of even better new Nano next year after the conference.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Awesome New Apple Products
Posted by Carl at 5:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I have the one second from the right, but my friend has the same one you do. Mine's pretty old and stuff cuz I got it a few years ago for christmas. I'm not even CLOSE to filling the capacity on my and I'm pretty sure mine's the smallest GB or whatever that you can get.
And uh...*cough* *cough* you can give your old one to me. :D
you could give it to me.
THE NANO-CHROMATIC???
NOOOOO!!! I need $150. I NEED THAT MONEY!
Okay, I don't really NEED it. But it looks so friggin' sweet.
-Hyperventilates-
I hate it when you buy something, only for them to come out with a newer product. -.-
WAIT! BY GOD, I'VE GOT IT!
Birthday money...
Money I've saved up...
Money I can win somehow...
Equals=
MY NANO-CHROMATIC THINGERDOODAD!
Ooo, shiny.
Second from right is same as third from left, rien.
I've gotten over my excitement from when I first saw it, found that I like my pod just fine, and that the new nano looks wierder than last year's. In the pictures at least. I'll be going to the mall in a couple of days, so I'll be able to see it with my own two eyes then.
Oh and levi-two things...
1. Have you completely destroyed your whole blog stuff?
2. I was pretty much like you when I first saw it and the price tag. "I'll be less than $10 shy after my dog sitting job! I gotta have that. It's so cool, you can turn it and the screen turns!"
I have the second from the left. I can't really remember if that's the same one as you or not...
OOOOOOHHHHHHHH. you wanna know somethin' cool???????? well, you'll have to read the post I'm about to go post to find out 'cause i know I'll just rant about it here...it's something you've posted about before...
oh. hahaha
i don't REALLY care what mine looks like as long as plays awesomely cool music. (it's bright pink in case you wanted to know)
haha i have the Gen. 2 nano, silver. its sweet but i realllllly want the new ORANGE one!!!!!!!
haaaahaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh
im in love with it....O.o
Post a Comment