I got to go to a Cardinals game last night because one of the people that my dad works with had some tickets, but wasn't going to be able to use them because he had a wedding to go to. I was able to invite my friend to go to the game with me because my sister had a birthday party to go to. I went to this game expecting the Cards to loose because that's what they have been doing for most of the season. Guess what?!?!? They actually won! Eight to Three! They played so much better than the Reds last night too. The Cards scored two home runs in the first four innings and one of them was a two run homer. I had a fun time and I think that Sam did too. It was nice to go to a baseball game with a friend, especially since the last time I had been to one was at the beginning of the season.
When we were leaving the stadium there were some people handing out cans of Monster Energy. My mom let me got one, but she wouldn't let me drink it. I guess it makes sense because it was 9:30 at night, but still...
I wanted to drink it! I probably would have stayed up even later though, and since I actually fell asleep at about 12:30, I guess I didn't really need it.
--Dies Optime!
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Baseball Game
Posted by Carl at 9:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
...you know, I'm not really much a sports fan. Hmm.....
What sports do they play up in Canada?
That's cool. I don't actively keep up with sports teams, but baseball's the only sport I like to WATCH.
I really prefer to watch distance and indurance sports (Triathlons, soccer, auto racing, etc.) but since the the cards don't play too far away, I occasionally get to go to a game. The tickets are so durn expensive though!
we play all the same sports you do. only we have super emphais on hockey. (blegh!) I huess it varies from town to town what we like. I mean, here it's very football oriented and hinton was more into basketball, so...
dont you also play curling? ive heard its a really fun game but ive never played...
man i LOOOOVE sports! field hockey is the best!!!!WOOOH RAH GO HOCKEEEEY!
I've never actually watched Fiels Hockey. When do you girls start playing? Maybe I should come to a game.
I LOVE soccer! It's da best. But it's really boring to watch unless you know the people personally.
It is?????
I love to watch soccer. It's always so exciting. I know that there are hardly ever any goals, but that's part of the fun.
i can't watch sports...on tv, anyway, 'cause we don't have cable or satellite or anythng right now, soo....And I've never found curling to be particularly interesting, but that's just me. I do ike playingsoccer sometimes, though. it can be quite fun...when people actually PASS to me.
Post a Comment