I was looking at one of the websites I go to regularily, Top Gear, and came across this article. It's about the new Mini (or not-quite-so-mini) concept called the 'Mini 4x4'. It will be debued during the Paris auto show and this car is Mini Cooper's crossover idea. Take a look.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

20 comments:
sorry 'bout that.
it does look kinda funny doesn't it. hmm...
Ummm... yes.
As far as Mini's go, it's very outlandish. Especially that left side rear passenger door...
lolz
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!! I seriously LOVE your music!!! I hadn't particularly listened to it. and the i saw the yellow submarine and life is a highway and i was like "OMG!!! I have to listen to this music!!!" so i did. and i creeeped my sister's friend out.
Eheu? I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with that. O_o
What is "Eheu"?
Eheu- Alas, Oh my god!
It comes from latin, which is the language I'm taking. I decided to use it because that's what I was like when I saw the article. I decided to put the english in because of you guys who don't know latin.
Oh, and Cuppy, how did you freak your friend out by listening to mu music?
...i was singing really loud to Yellow Submarine...
oh.
That makes sense.
Oooh, Eheu is Latin. I got ya. It's all making sense now.
...Or is it?
Umm, no it isn't.
.......................................................................................?
*confused*
Utterly and uberly confused.
well thats nothin new
jk
No, it isn't.
lol
Love your dog. Very cool blog.
yup
IT'S BEEN 8 DAYS SINCE YOU LAST POSTED!! are our lives really that boring? *sob*
No, I've just had homework and stuff too, and with all the writing stuff we've done in Comm. Arts, I'm all written out. Maybe I'll start writing about NJHS and cross country soon...
Post a Comment