BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Don't worry about it

I'm rearranging a few things on my music player like taking some songs off and putting other ones on so that I have something more like alblums on my playlist instead of just random songs. I only have 4 songs on there right now because I was editing my playlist, but the music search wasn't working. I decided to go ahead and take the songs I didn't want off, but since I couldn't search for music, I couldn't add music. Hopefully I'll have this all fixed tomorrow.

--gratias (latin, not spanish)

7 comments:

c said...

Do you use the book Ecce Romani ?
(meaning Look the Romans! in english)
Thats the latin book I use.

Levi said...

OHHH, that's what's up with the player. When I first got to your blog, I was like, "Wassup with the music player?"

Alrighty then.

Carl said...

No C, we use the Cambrige latin course. There was another book that our teacher mentioned, but I can't remember what it was. Does your book have really bad drawings?

c said...

No. Our book has really good drawings. My friend got one of the old copies and on all of the pictures there was a mustache or unibrow written in pencil. lol. I wanted one of those so if I drew something like that you couldn't tell who drew it. But I got a new copy and I was the first one to use it so if I drew a pitchfork in the Roman girl's hand my teacher would know that it was me. darn, oh well.

Your book is way way harder than mine. But then again I am in sixth grade and you are probably older.

I'm kind of glad you don't know me and don't go to my school because if you did and had access to all of the embarrassing details I write in my blog. oh, that would be a disaster!

ugh damn spanish people only had one test so far and we already had 3! dirty slackers

Carl said...

You're only in 6th grade and are already learning latin? I only had access to Latin last year when I was a seventh grader. Our book would be harder then. The drawings on our book are so-so, but Ms. Ice tells us that there is another book with even worse drawings.

Anonymous said...

Well, carl, we would have had access to a Latin class if the McNair 6th grade center hadnt been shut down. Cuz Ms. Ice used to teach there.

Carl said...

If she used to teach there, then who taught at the High School and Brittany Woods?