BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 19, 2008

UMMMMMMM...........

Uh, sorry I haven't posted in over a week. I've had homework and writing for comm. arts that I've had to do, so I haven't had much left for writing or thinking about stuff to write. I don't know how Levi does it! (how do you do it levi? Writing a blog post almost every day, I mean.)

I had this really short (15 or 16 questions), really easy, and really boring social studies test today. It was on the first chapter of our textbook and it focused on the first people in the Americas. After we finished the test we had to get worksheets (I wanted to read, natch. Who does that sound like, Grace?). One had this thing on it where we had to greate our own heiroglyph alphabet and the other was a project that required us to do I-can't-remember-what. What's really annoying was the heiroglyph worksheet. I didn't know this because I was focusing on my work so I kind of tuned out what people were saying, but we were supposed to create our alphabet on a different sheet of paper. I got the whole thing finished on the back of the worksheet page before I went to our teacher to figure out where (and if) it needed to be turned in today. I'm talking to her and she says "you were supposed to do that on a seperate sheet of paper..."

I'm like "oh...we were?..." Luckily it doesn't need to be turned in untill Monday. I don't know about that project thing, but It looked like something that I could finish in about a day.

Oh! Like I said, I haven't had a lot of writing energy left in me the last few weeks so I forgot to mention this:
Two weeks ago, my dad rode 175 miles for the MS society bike ride. This is an association that helps with Multiple Sclerosis (correct me if I'm wrong) reasearch and every year they host a bike ride centered around Coloumbia, Missouri. He went down on a Friday night 2 wooek ago, and rode 100 miles on the first day and then 75 miles the next day. So that you hear it in his own words, I'll give you the address to his webpage thing.

It's My dad's MS Bike Ride page!

10 comments:

Cuppy said...

homework sucks. I'm lucky i get most of it done in school so i don't have to take it home. 'cause if i do i forget about it and get in trouble. every time.

June said...

i have so much homework everyday. it really does suck. Thats cool what your dad did.

Levi said...

It's called lots of free time, my friend. With free time comes blog-age. This is the way of the Blogger. Use this knowledge wisely, for the fate of the world lies within.

Seriously, I have nothing to do after school. And I enjoy it. Most of the time I blog right after I get out of school with my thoughts still (somewhat) fresh. Then I start homework at 4 or 5, sometimes later because I procrastinate. So yeah.

May the force be with you.

Carl said...

I was gonna say levi...
Your in the friggin 8th grade, and you're always complaining about homework! When yo you actually do that homework!?
Do you even have any after-school activities, or do you just have a life in the morning, go to school, and then go back to your life?

June said...

I LOVE THE SONG M79!!! Sorry... :D

Carl said...

Hey! that's okay...
I like that song too. I think that my favorite is still A-Punk, but I forgot to put that one on.

Cuppy said...

i love a-punk! it was their first song i heard. It makes me happy. :)

Carl said...

It makes my dog bark when they go "Hey, Hey, Hey!" cuz he thinks that someone's in the house.

June said...

lol. Your dog is so cute!

Carl said...

Ya know? Everybody says that!
To me and the rest of my family he's just another annoying person in the house.