BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A Cool Time Waster

So, my dad sent me this link and it links you to the Chipotle website, which sponsors a team (Garmin Chipotle) in the Tour de France. The game on this website is pretty cool. They have various 'levels' set up and you guide a bike through them.
I would suggest that you look up the Tour de France as well, so you know what I'm talking about. It's a really famous bike race through France that ends in Paris. You may have heard of Lance Armstrong. He's one of the people who has ridden in the tour.

P.S.
Don't click the biker that goes across the screen when you first enter the website.

P.P.S.
My dad says "Go Garmin Chipotle!"

6 comments:

June said...

i like Chipolte (sp). But Freebirds is SO much better. Their burritos ROCK.

:)

Carl said...

I don't know if there's a Ferrbird's anywhere colse to where I live.

June said...

thats to bad, they're burritos ARE pretty good.

Carl said...

We DO have a place called 'Mi Ranchito' near us that has awesome burritos and other stuff. You've probably never heard of it cuz it's not a chain.

June said...

I don't think Freebirds is a chain either.

June said...

its still totally awesome.