Hey everybody! Sorry I haven't posted anything for a couple of days. Nothing happened that I wanted to blog about.
I won't be able to post tomarrow through next saturday because I will be at S-F (pronounced S bar F). S-F is a Scout Ranch that I go to every year at about this time. Since it's a Scout Ranch, I will be camping in tents and all that good stuff, so I won't have access to electricity, much less a computer. I will write a post about it when I get back.
Later!
Saturday, July 12, 2008
S-F Scout Ranch
Posted by Carl at 12:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
S-F sounds like my own personal purgatory, to be honest. No electricity? I'd go insane, man. Outdoors, I can handle. But going days without electricity, you better just kill me then.
But at least you find it fun, or else it WOULD be a problem. You do find it fun, don't you? Hehe =P.
hahaha. I'm leaving too. No internet.
hope you have fun!!
I do find it fun Levi. It's nice to get away from computers and the like. I get to do other stuff that I wouldn't normally get to do, such as Rifle shooting and canoeing. See Y'all in a week!
I very muchly agree KWACG. But, yeah, YAYZ FOR YOU!!!!! Hope ya have fun!
Post a Comment