I know this isn't much to blog about, but WOW! It's raining really hard over here! Lots of lightning and thunder.
Sorry. Update. IT'S RAINING HARD!!!!!!!!!! I mean so hard that I can barely see across the street. that's maybe 200 feet or so. Yeah...
At one point, the lightning must have struck the power station because I was playing Star Wars and the power went off for the briefest moment, but that was enough time to turn off our TV and Computer. If you can't tell, I'm kinda excited. I like weather and rain and all that stuff. (As long as I'm not out in it)
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Rain and Thunder
Posted by Carl at 7:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
hahaha. that's funny cuz it's raining here too. Not that hard but, actually wait, I think it stopped. Oh well. wait, there's thunder. huh
oooh... lightning.
I love rain! I don't know why but I just do
Post a Comment