So, how was Fourth Of July for you all? Did you go see fireworks?
Mine was fairly good. I was just bored (sorta) until about 7:30 pm when we made it over to the place we watch the fireworks from. My family has this tradition of getting frozen custard from Ted Drew's. It's the best frozen custard ever! The fireworks were pretty good where I live. For some reason, they didn't seem as loud as they used to. Maybe it's because they're quieter than the Blue Angles. Since I only saw them a few months ago, it makes sense.
BTW,
My birthday is tomorrow! Yay! I'll be 14!
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Fourth `O July
Posted by Carl at 7:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
OH EMM GEE, carl! i cant believe you'll be FOURTEEN. i cant belive it. it cant be! you're soooo short! (no offense, dude.)i cant belive your older than me! so happy early birthday!
the fireworks i saw were pretty good. i went down to st charles to see some. they were- well, fireworks!
HAPPY day-after-4TH OF JULY!
i saw the arch fireworks with jacob (Stueck)
it was awesome
c u later carl
I'm not THAT short Grace! :)
I'm about 5'2" tall.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
I'm not even 5 feet lol.
YAY!!!! happy birthday!!!!! hehehehehe. I'm older than you all...i think. yeah, happy 4th of July!!!! Mine was boring...'cause i don't celebrate american holidays...'cause I'm canadian...yeah.
When's your birthday cuppy? Mine's today?
Post a Comment