Hey everybody! I'm back from S-F, and I had a really good time (even though I got a few ticks on me). I did the rifle shooting and canoeing merit badges, which were quite fun! I ended up wasting a lot of time on the rifle shooting cuz I used every chance I got to shoot. I had to have five targets with 5 shots inside of a quarter to complete the badge, and I spent a couple of hours yesterday completing my last two targets. I had a lot of fun with the canoeing badge as well. I had to be able to jump out of the canoe and climb back in and I also had to swamp the canoe and be able to unswamp it.
Some of the other things I did were rock climbing, low ropes, mountain bike riding, and tubing. I would have to say that the tubing was one of the the most extreme things I have ever done. I would go out into the lake, and then jump into an innertube with a tow cable on it. When I was ready, the driver would start moving. It was AWESOME! you would end up flying along in the water at about 20 mph.
I also got a pretty nice award. It's called the Silver Bullet and you win it by having the highest score in the competition. I got that highest score! Yay!
Saturday, July 19, 2008
I'm Back!
Posted by Carl at 1:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
cool! tubing is fun
that would be sooooo fun! I wanna go tubing now. but yeah, that would be great.
Anywho, thought I'd also say Bye Bye everyone!!! I'm off to Vancouver today!!! see you in two weeks!
PS. I've decided 'm bringing you along on the next camping trip I go one, KWACG. :P
I'll be closer to Canada next week than I've been in a while. Go Boundary Waters!!!
hahaha, sounds like you had fun.
Yay, you're back. I'm a total moron for checking the day after, though. What was I even doing yesterday...Oh yeah! I was at my Gramp's, that's why I wasn't on yesterday.
But I'm glad you're back. It was weird only having Cuppy and C. Not that I don't like them, but it felt lonelier. Anyyyways, it's great that you had fun. Blog again soon!
Post a Comment