Yay! I saw Wall-E yesterday with some of my friends, and it was really, really good. It's not as much of a comedy as most of the other Disney/Pixar movies, but it still has a great story. I guess that when you think about it, it wouldn't be all daisy's and laughs cuz it talks about what the Earth will be like in 700+ years, which Pixar showed as a giant wasteland. The plot of the movie is really well done. Wall-E is the last of the Project Cleanup robots, trying to clean up all of our trash by himself. Then a new robot comes (eve) and he falls in love with her. Eve finds something (not telling you what) and goes into a sort of hibernation until her spaceship comes to pick her up and............
You know, why don't you just go see the movie for yourself? I'm doing a horrible job of explaining!
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Wall-E
Posted by Carl at 8:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Cool, i want to go see Wall-E and Handcock. (sp) I wanted to see The Happening, but it hasn't gotted very good reviews. I'm not usually into horror movies, but that one looked kinda "cool"
i liked it carl.
thanks for inviting me
cool. i saw Get Smart yesterday and it was really really funny. If you haven't seen it u should. I haven't seen Wall E yet but I want to.
yeah, Wall E was definitely a good movie. I will also recommend that readers see it for themselves.
Handcock should be spelled Hancock Rien.
Well, that's what I thought but either way, my computer said it was wrong.
What's Get Smart rated? My parents probably wouldn't let me see it.
Get Smart's only rated PG-13. It wasn't that "mature" or anything. There's only a bit of language, but its only like holy sh**! Holy sh**! But it's laugh out loud funny.
i wanna see get smart. wall e was really good! it is the most adorable pixar movie evah!!!!!!!! i love eve- shes my fave character.
and i love how WALL E talks. did you know that it is the same guy who did R2D2 in Star Wars? just a bit of trivia.
Post a Comment