It's pretty much the end of my middle school days (three more real school days left) and I feel like I've sorta outgrown the name Kid With A Cool Guitar, so I'm just gonna change it to my name real name, Carl. I think I'm gonna make the blog title say The Life Of A High Schooler.
Do any of you have any suggestions for a better title?

4 comments:
I noticed you had changed your name before I even saw this post. :o
But yeah, I see what ya mean. And I think the new title is awesome. Unfortunately, I'm totally uncreative with blog titles and can't think of anything worth crap. I still need to change mine to something good. Bleh.
Naw, nwa, thish is cool.
sniff sniff. you mean i can't call you KWAGC anymore? *tears up*
XD just kiddin' Carl is such a...a...a...dignified name...yurp. XD
if that sounded a little snooty or something I'm sorry. I'm really tired but hyped up on a adreniline from my workout. XD
LOVE
Thank's Y'all! I do want a better title though...
Post a Comment