I just giot back from Six Flags! What a tiring day. We all got to the park at about 10 in the morning and the proceeded to walk around on hot black asphaly all day. I rode all of the roller coasters except for the Mr. Freeze. I didn't ride the 'Freeze because that's the one that shoots out of the bay, goes through a loop and a hill, then up a vertical climb, and then falls and goes back through backwards. So, ya, I didn't do that one.
I'll write more later (hopefully). I'm pooped.

4 comments:
wow carl i have not been on your blog in a long time! sorry!
yeah six flags ROCKED!!!!!! the batman was AWESOME! i have never ridden that before.
carl did u get sunburned? i got really sunburned on my shoulders.
ooooooh. six flags is a park!!! that makes sense now. haha. when you live in Canada i guess you just don't know things like this. XD
sounds cool...or it would if i liked roller coasters *shudders* I can hardly stand watching most of them. XD
Just reading about that one roller coaster made me feel like I was going to throw up. Oh gosh. >.<
Actually Grace, I didn't get sunburned much at all except for a bit on my face. My mom made me wear sunblock, and my hair and shirt collar kept me from getting sunburned on the back of my neck.
It wasn't so bad Levi. I don't think that any of the coasters were throw up coasters. Well, as long as you don't stuff yourself before going on one.
Post a Comment