BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Possible Spoiler Alert!

I finished The Last Olympian! It was really, really great. I liked how it slowed down in the last chapter, but still left a cliffhanger for the next Camp Half Blood series. I wonder when it's gonna take place. Many years after this one ends, or when the next Great Prophecy happens?


The Dinner Theater went alright. I think one of the best parts was Ethan's commercial. He was impersonating Billy Mays, the guy who does the Oxy-Clean ads. I think that the best commercial was the Automatic T(ea)-Bagger. Get the idea? Yeah...
I ended up getting volunteered to be a server for the dinner part of the theater. It was tiring. I was in the building where we were hosting the event from about 3:15 to a little after 8:00. I was soooo tired. 

And then today I rode my bike two or three miles and ran two. I was so knocked out when I finished running. I don't know why, but my throat had gotten really dry. I scraped my bike on a stone wall riding back from the park, and now the fork has scratches in the paint that go down past all the paint. I'm glad it's aluminum, not something that rusts. I really like my bike (a Giant) except for the fact that the decals aren't under any gloss or anything, and that the paint scratches really easily. 

--Peace!  

4 comments:

Cuppy said...

hahah. you seem so intensely hard core compared to me. I do ten minutes of running (which ends up being about a kilometer and a half) and I'm pretty much dying...actually that's getting better since i started doing regular ten minute cardio, but y'know what I'm gettin' at, right? =D

Carl said...

I almost died yesterday. It was so humid, and apparently there's a lot of mold in the air, so my throat was really dry.

Lexi said...

um.. I've actually never seen how fast i can run a mile. I know I can SWIM a mile pretty fast, but not running. Lexi= major running suckfest.

Carl said...

Swimming a mile is pretty hard! At boy scout camp every summer there's a mile swim, and for most people, it's a pretty good accomplishment.