BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Six Flags Continued

So, on with the rest of my day at Six Flags. As I said in the previous post, the only roller coaster I didn't ride was The Mr. Freeze. 


I rode The Batman (Batman The Ride), The Ninja, The Boss, The Screamin' Eagle, The Evil Knievel, Tony Hawk's Big Spin, and The Mine Cart. All I rode were roller coasters. While riding The Batman the first time I didn't know what to expect, so I wasn't braced for the first loop and my vision started tunneling on the back end of it. I wasn't that worried because that happens all the time when I get up too quickly. 

I found The Ninja a little annoying because it didn't go quite fast enough the keep me pushed all the way into my seat. For example, on it's corkscrew, as it goes up and upside-down, you slide sideways in your seat. It's not so bad though because it went fast enough to keep me in my seat. It was like someone tipping a seat your sitting in sideways so that you slide off the side. 

The Boss is really rough. I don't know why everybody says it isn't; it's just not as rough as The Screaming Eagle, which feels like it's gonna fall off the tracks. The Boss, in my opinion, feels a lot like speed bumps when you drive over them. I like the boss because it has so many bid drops and a lot of high speed turns. Since it's been four years since I rode it last, a lot of the features took me by surprise. 

The Evil Knievel is, as my friend Kyle put it, a good starter ride. The second best starter is The Mine Cart, but the latter is a few really simple hills, drops and g-turns.  The Mine Cart is so long, slow and heavy that it has to have about three chain pulls. 

That pretty much sums it up. I don't want to make this post a lot longer, so I'll skip the social part of the day. I don't think that I could tell that part that well anyway. 

0 comments: