BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 14, 2008

oooooooooooooooooo..............

I finished Breaking Dawn about 10 minutes ago! the... wha....
I can't say anything without giving something away. I mean, you can't say anything about a book without giving something away, but Breaking Dawn is different. Everything in the book is important. Well, almost everything. Like... I could talk about Bella, but that would tell you what happens to her, or Alice, or 'The New Character(s)", or anybody else.

Sorry I haven't posted much lately. I've been staying up way too late reading Breaking Dawn and so I've been a bit brain dead. I was really out of it yesterday....

2 comments:

Levi said...

I KNOWZ, RIGHT? LIKE: OMC.

Sorry, my brain/monkey is dead today. Dead, dead, dead. Woo.

But yeah, I know what you mean. You can't say one thing, without giving away another. >_<

Carl said...

The only thing I could do is copy the preface!