I think that my arm will fall off. That new guitar case of mine is huge. It's real annoying trying to get it on the bus without having it hit the bus driver. It's heavy too. An electric guitar weighs about 5 pounds. You add another 2 or three pounda for the case plus a 15 pound backpack and, well...
OH, and hey! I'm actually playing in the jazz band this year! YAY! I actually got through a whole song for once. YAY!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
ugghh...
Posted by Carl at 4:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
good for you
im playing trumpet in beginning band
Oh yeah? How's it going? Are you liking it?
I'm actually playing in the jazz band now!!
YAY!!! Jazz rules all. i love it. i just hope there's a jazz band at my new school. but yeah, i kow what you mean 'cause i had to carry a trombone to school a couple times. and i walked home with one and a french horn and a trumpet once, too. that was three kilometers. it sucked. but on the bright side, now you'll get hugely muscles. :P
I have to tell you, a trombone is LIGHT compared to this guitar and guitar case. Why did you have to walk 3K to school and back? Wasn't there a bus? How long would that take anyway? I want to compare it to a mile.
uhhh. a kilometer is about two thirds or so of a mile. every morning it took me an' my sister about forty five mins to walk to school.
and we didn't like buses. they smell bad. :P and walking really makes you have a better day 'cause it gets you so much happier right at the start. it was nice.
Un less you have a guitar that makes your arm fall off. My school is about 45 mins away from my house too. I only know because my friend's sister walked back from school one day.
...
I do not understand you band people. Not one bit. It confuzzles me. All the intstruments, they make my head spin. Meh.
pff. instruments are easy to learn, Levi. all you have to do is learn to read music(which is easy 'cause it only goes to letter "G") and then associate it with certain fingerings. unless you play the pan flute in which case you have to do it with the pipes.
Ya. learning the instrument is eaisy. Learning all the theory and concepts and learning complex songs is the hard part. You do like listening to music, don't you levi?
STOP THE MURDER
go to levi's blog and comment or else he will kill it at noon
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
yah learning music is easy especially instruments where you just pluck or hit, cuz then you only have to be able to hit something, read music and have a sense of rythym. u should learn piano...its coolio...
hey carl what do u think of the new bass player? he makes me feel unloved cuz now i dont get to play around with the keyboard anymore..:(
but hes a cutie>.<
Post a Comment