BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Post

I apologise for not posting since Tuesday. Not much has happened since then, but now things have happened. Like the way my legs feel like somebody went over them with an egg beater. I guess that it's kind of my fault because I did all-out sprints in P.E. yesterday when we played 4 base kickball. I ran that triathlon, but that was an eaisy 1 mile run that I wasn't pushing myself on. I think that I also pulled a muscle on my right thigh (Please, no sympathy comments) because I ran too hard too quickly.

I got a new guitar case today. It's really cool because it's a hard case, but it has pockets and stuff on the outside. I just hope that I can fit it in my locker. Otherwise... Otherwise my arm might fall off!

I'm also puting that music player back on my blog by request of Rien.

8 comments:

June said...

Be lucky you CAN run a mile.

And hehehe, Music!! Yay! I love listing to what kind of music other people like

Carl said...

What do you mean? You can't run a little mile?

(That's not meant to sound mean in any way. I just noticed that it could be read that way.)

June said...

Well, I ran a mile before I went to camp. Not nonstop I took short breaks, but I was sooo slow because my mom said you had to run slow since my body's so out of shape (and I'm REALLY out of shape. You can't really tell, but yeah I can barely run a mile) And when I got home I puked. It was so gross, I hate throwing up. *shudders*

June said...

oh, and I know you didn't mean that in a mean way. :)

Carl said...

There was a kid I knew from a camp who just about died when he finished running in the triathlon. It turns out he only had a bagel and something to drink for breakfast. Not a good idea since you need to load up on calories before exercising a lot.

Cuppy said...

...? your arm will fall off? where did you pull that out of? ...weird. :P and i probably can't run a mile either. although i did used to walk three kilometers to school. ...EVERY DAY!!!!!!!!!

Carl said...

I was like "Three kilometers!! to school?? every day??" but then I remembered that a mile is a good little but longer than a kilometer. I get all the measurements, but I can't visualize it because I don't use it every day..

Anonymous said...

*wow* 3k? to school? and i complain when i have to walk .7 miles to school...i feel lucky now...

except i dont have to walk in the rain anymore. when it rains, that is. oh gosh, im confusing myself again....