BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Animaniacs

For some reason, I forgot untill this morning to talk about this. A couple of days ago, I was watching Animaniacs, and there was this one "punch-line" that was really good.
It went '100/5+2, what's that Equal?' 'Nope, it's Sweet & Low.'

It took me a minute to get it, how long did it take you?

P.S.
I don't know for sure if that was the actual equation, but it's close enough.

7 comments:

June said...

i don't get it. lol

Carl said...

Equal and Sweet & Low are two types of sweeteners.

Levi said...

I got it lol. At first I was a bit confused, but yeah, I got it in the end. ^.^

That face always reminds me of Australian people, and I dunno why...

Carl said...

Maybe it reminds you of Kangaroos!

June said...

Ohh... I get it!haha
that face always reminds me of little raccons or spquirrels or other types of cute wild animals.

Anonymous said...

I LOOOOVE THE ANIMANIACS!!!!!!!!!!!!

they r the BEST!!!!! i love all of the songs. espcially the earthquake song. and the magellan song.

i didnt kno u knew about the animaniacs!

its thundering outside rite now and its scary....wahhhh....

but the rain is cool

danpolitte said...

It took a few seconds, after I had already solved the equation.