BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 9, 2008

most awesome day ever!!!!!!!!!!

I bet I had more fun today than any of you Brittany kids did!
I'm doing this camp at the St. Michaels School called the Tri-Art camp. It's really fun! We do triathalon training, with a little bit of art mixed in there too. Today all we did was take a tour of the studios we are going to be using and went to the pool to swim. That was the Best part! We got to spend almost out whole day at the Shaw Park pool. tomarrow I think that we are going to be runninig and biking.
What kinda stinks is that I can't wear my sandals to ride mi bike. I have to wear closed closed-toe shoes. meh...


10 comments:

Carl said...

Do you mind if I use that Levi?

you know "meh"

Levi said...

Meh, I didn't create it. I've heard plenty o' peeps use it. But meh, I don't mind. Meh.

Okay, done with that. But what's wrong with closed shoes? If anything sandals and the such annoy me more than anything. The flipping and the flopping, such annoying sounds if your walking on the ground. Everyone's titled to their opinions, I suppose.

Carl said...

yes, that's correct. And the sandals I mean are Teva's.
My reason is that my feet get really sweaty. sandals are better to ride in during the summer heat.

June said...

awesomness

meh... what exactly does that MEAN?
it's fun to say (or type) meh... meh... meh... meh...meh...meh...MEH

It's always seemed weird to me when guys where flip-flops (or sandals) because my dad has this "phobia" of flip-flops, and he can't stand them. so he never wore sandals. idk just ANOTHER reason why im so weird.

Sorry KWACG I'm kinda using your blog like it's mine, when i have my own.

Cuppy said...

hahaha. My dad wears flip flops all the time...only he calls them thongs. it was okay when i was little, then i learned what a thong was...But I can totally agree that shoes are horrid for riding in the summer. I always wear regular sandals with straps an' stuff. Or i go barefoot. that's the best.

Ees anano retal

Carl said...

I can't ride barefoot. I can't get used to the pain of the pedal spikes...

June said...

wimp.


jk

Cuppy said...

ahhh, well, I have crappy old bikes with worn down pedals, so that's why I can. Otherwise I probably wouldn't.

TechBot said...

cool sounding camp

Anonymous said...

tough it up, carl! cmon, you can ride without shoes. i do it all the time. sure, it hurts a bit, but it hurts even more when your wearing flip flops and they get caught on the wheels.

that hurts. try going barefoot sometime, dude! XP