BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Helmits, Wear One

At my Tri-Art camp today, we did some bike training, And one of the kids lost control of her bike and fell. When she did that, her head came into contact with the rear wheel of someone else's' bike. She was probably saved a trip to the ER thanks to the helmet she was wearing.
I just wanted y'all to know that because head injuries are serious, and I know several people that don't wear helmets.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is random and u probobly (spelling, i know) don't want to hear about it but whatever, I'm going to tell u anyway. When my brother was 2 he was trying to climb up on 2 my parent's bed but he slipped and flung back and hit his head on the dresser. He cracked his head open.

PS whatever happened 2 that annoying button that we all came to know and love at the bottom of your blog? I used 2 spend hours trying to click it...

(jk)

Carl said...

I deleted that button. I wasn't sure if it was getting old or something, so I just took it out.

June said...

ouch.

Levi said...

Use protection.

...Haha.

Anonymous said...

yeah, 2 yr olds sould go around wearing helmets...(jk)

Cuppy said...

ouch. That's seriously gotta hurt.
Oh, I think you spelled helmets wrong :P

Anonymous said...

yep. he spelled helmets wrong.