BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tri-Art Hair Cut

During one of my art classes at this camp I'm doing, one of our coaches got a hair cut! It was pretty funny. So we're getting ready to do our sewing stuff, and our coach is showing us all of the tools. She does a kind of checklist: Fabric scissors, round blade, hair trimmer...
So she gets it out then calls one of our other coaches over, and then shaves his hair! I don't know if I did a good job of explaining it. You would kind of had to have been there.
No, I did the worst possible job of describing it......

What was also nice was that this school is "safer" than the school I go to, so they can have stereo equipment and the like without having to worry about it being stolen, so we were able to listen to music on our iPods and CD's. Wouldn't you say that it's nice to be able to listen to your music while you work, and have other people be able to hear it too?


Hmmm.....
It's kind of hard to get used to the summer routine. I feel like there's homework that I should be doing.

7 comments:

Cuppy said...

I agree!! People should totally be allowed to listen to music in class. Especially when you're just sitting doing work. Well, sounds like you're havin' fun, anyway. Have a good summer...I'm still soo jealous of all you people already on summer vacation. You're so lucky.

Ees anano retal

Anonymous said...

My teacher sometimes plays music on her CD player while we work, but it is nothing I like.

You are sooo lucky you don't have work over the summer! I go to a private school that makes you do english and history projects over the summer........UGH!

Carl said...

WHAT????????????????
shouldn't summer be a time for play? a project should be of your own free will over the summer right?

Anonymous said...

i agree with cuppy. music is my life and i wish we could listen to it in class.

projects over the summer? dang! that kinda sux.

carl did u kno that diana's parents are making her take summer school?

that sux too.

danpolitte said...

Music can be motivating while working, but it can also be distracting. I guess it depends on the kind. I think I'd work better with music I already know. (I wouldn't have to pay attention to the words.)
Just sayin'.

Carl said...

Yep. Heavy metal, definitely not, Rock, only certain kinds, and always classical.

Anonymous said...

I know! I hate my school! so my teacher who plays her music while we work, she plays like a FOLK TYPE OF COUNTRY!!!


It's TORTURE!

1 of r english projects is read the book Redwall and write down a main point for every page!

That's right, EVERY PAGE!

Not chapter, PAGE!
and that's only one of the things we have 2 do...UGH!!