BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Music

You know what song I've had stuck in my head since about 2:30?

Pipeline by The Ventures
The video isn't the best, but the song is pretty good.
WATCH IT OR DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't listen to the evil me!

4 comments:

June said...

someone's going a little loo-py.

Levi said...

Very catchy, it seems I've heard it before. Has it ever been featured in movies or anything that you know of? I've never really heard it, and if I did I didn't know what it was called. In fact, the more I think of it, the more I swear I've heard it. Ugh, posting at 12:30 probably isn't helping...

Carl said...

It's surfing music. You have probably heard other songs smilar to it. That Slide in at the beginning of the song was made known by Dick Dale, another famous Surfing music person.

Carl said...

Levi, why were you up at 12:30 in the morning?