BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 23, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Rien
http://www.rienisme.blogspot.com/


Here are the rules:

- Link the person who tagged you.

- Mention the rules in your blog.

-Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.

- Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.

- Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers' blogs letting them know they've been tagged and telling them to go to your blog for the details.


My six unspectacular quirks


  1. I have 2 connected toes on each foot

  2. I own 2 guitars

  3. I have a wild dog

  4. I can walk to my Boy Scout meetings

  5. I like to read

  6. I like candles and fire

People I tagged:

Levi- http://www.imboredhere.blogspot.com

Rien (is tagging back allowed?)- http://www.rienisme.blogspot.com

I can't tag six people, because I don't have six people who's blogs I read.

sorry I couldn't follow that part of the rules.

9 comments:

Cuppy said...

lol. Levi's not gonna be happy :P he's already been tagged by me and Rien :P that's weet how you have connected toes, though. I have a double jointed shoulder. I can suck the bone in and make a little hole. It's cool, but not as awesome as connected toes. :P

Levi said...

Connected toes? I'm still trying to picture that, but it sounds interesting. I have nothing neat about my bones or anything. I'm not double jointed, etc. I can, however, pop my fingers 18 times and my all my toes once. Along with my elbows, which adds 2, my ankles (4), and knees (2). Which sums up to...46? Meh, too tired to actually care. But yesh, me rambled. And know you know that I can pop mah body 46 times. So haha

Carl said...

Yeah. All it really is is a piece of skin creating a sort of web between 2 of my toes. Whenever I show it to people who have never seen it before, they're like
'woah! connected toes! Hey guys, look at his toes!'

June said...

You know what I've noticed? All guys like fire, or playing with fire. I'm not trying to be stereotypical or anything, but its like essential to all guys. Even ones who've never been in boy scouts.

Cuppy said...

hey, i like fire too! So it's really not just guys. and i actually do know a few guys that are afraid of fire. It's kinda funny 'cause one of the things that peple do in my school is flick lighters on and every time these guys see that, they flinch.

AliceLostWonderland said...

hmmmm... i think i may start tagging people, it has come in popular. not that i do what everyone else does. because that is just sad and lame.

StAr

Carl said...

Fire is cool! And pretty much everyone I know who is affiliated with the boy scouts in some way likes fire.

Ada Beth Croft said...

Connected toes? Hackin Cool mann. I found your blog off a lot of other blogs. Comment meh some time dude. like ur blog. byezerz.

Anonymous said...

i like fire too and im a girl! i set off some fire works a few mights ago and i almost got burned but it was AWESOME fun.

connected toes? thats cool...i have a double jointed thumb and a spine made of rubber, but not connected toes.