So, fellow brittany Woodsers, how was the 'official' last day of school. did you do anything worth me knowing? c'mon, tell me, I need some feedback!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is where I talk about the things I'm doing, my life and other things you might find mildly interesting. Oh, and bikes. Duh!
So, fellow brittany Woodsers, how was the 'official' last day of school. did you do anything worth me knowing? c'mon, tell me, I need some feedback!
Posted by Carl at 3:54 PM
3 comments:
There was nothing worth knowing. Really, nothing happened. Uh-huh. That's right.
The 8th graders had their promotion, and that's about it.
hmmm....
thought it would be like that since grace said that it was like that on Monday too.
i thought it was fun!
actually the only fun part was running screaming from the school and throwing papers..
now THIs was funny. listen: (i mean READ):
so me and hanna were screaming and running and stuff, and a teacher said, "GIRLS! stop screaming and running!" and we totally talked back, saying "school's out for summer! the rules dont apply anymore! the bell rang! you cant tell us what to do ntil AUGUST !!!!!!"
hahaha...
Post a Comment