BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

thought so...

So, Awesome guy is Mike. thank you.
I would appreciate it, though if you would post an answer to a question like that on a newer post. If you would have done that, I wouldn't have had to post that earlier notice.

I think I'm done posting notices for awhile..........

7 comments:

June said...

haha

June said...

Nobody calls you Carl, thats weird because KWACG is a lot harder to type... not that im lazy or anything, I'm just saying.

Carl said...

I think that it's because it's pretty much my screen name now. I use it for email, blogging, almost anything on the internet.

Anonymous said...

In my opinion KWACG is much better online than just Carl.

Oh yeah and your dog, Pilgrim is so cute! =)

June said...

Yeah, I use Rien.

Carl said...

ok, then what's your real name?
the way you said it made it sound like a screen name.

Anonymous said...

all you blogger people...

sorry that i took a rip off of your name, 'kwacg', my using 'girl that plays piano'...

i just thought it was cool.

peace out