BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 13, 2008

The Good Thing Is...

I am getting a new bike tomarrow though, so that's nice. I just wish that this could happen in say, the year 2010 and that the reason for a new bike wasn't because the current one was stolen. I just hope that I can find a way to get only the cyclometer equipment, because it would be a waste to have to get a whole new computer too.

I also just took a look at some older comments, and grace, I didn't even really notice the relevance of KWACG and GTPP, so it's OK.

7 comments:

Cuppy said...

Hurrah!!! That's always good.

Ees anano retal

Carl said...

Yup. We were able to find another good bike on short notice.

TechBot said...

what is kwagc and gtpp

danpolitte said...

That would be "Kid with a Cool Guitar" and "Girl that plays piano," awesome guy.

Carl said...

The Math Geek would be correct.

Anonymous said...

im glad u dont mind, kwacg...


xP

Anonymous said...

whoops! i made a typo on that last comment