OK, so now that the voting time for my poll is closed, I'd like to know who voted for what.
Please tell me! I like the feedback.
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is where I talk about the things I'm doing, my life and other things you might find mildly interesting. Oh, and bikes. Duh!
6 comments:
I voted twice. (hehe) The first time was my real vote and I voted for the on that said "it's the best thing ever!" or something like that. The second time I was just bored and I clicked on the Ehhhh... one because I thought I'd be the only person (cuz your blog is totally awesome!)
But I wasn't, and I was like Hey!... that's not nice
I tagged you, got to my blog for details. :)
heheh. I voted best thing ever twice...or was it three times? I can't remember...i think it was 2.
Ha ha. first i voted 4 I've seen worse but changed it to Eeeehhhh...
I said that it was Pretty Cool.
i voted onece and i voted that it was pretty cool!
*grin*
Post a Comment