BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Cool

I went to our local general store, Winslows, about an hour ago. It's really cool. They have dog stuff, candles, a bakery, ice cream, soda, candie, and a bunch of other things. something I noticed as I was going inside was some really cool bike racks. They were round and green, kind of like a garden hose reel, but they had 2 little "waves" where the top-tube of your bike would go.
It was funny: we all (me, my mom, and my sister) got something to eat/drink and when we sat down, there was a cute little boy at the table next to us. When my sister and her friend had finished eating, they were walking around and the boy grabbed their hands, so they walked around with him for a bit. Not that you really care, but it was kind of funny.


6 comments:

Carl said...

The picture I have of Winslow's was taken before it was completely finished, so Imagine that patio completely paved and cool looking.

Cuppy said...

shweet. I wish we had a...general store. The closest we have is the bargain shop...and that sucks. and we have a trinket shop.
But that's cute. He just came up and grabbed their hands. I had that happen at a big dinner thingy, only the little boy was all mad at his mom an he came and sat in my lap, pouting. It was cute.

June said...

That's funny. How old are your sisters?

Carl said...

ONE sister. She's 11.

Anonymous said...

my little brother is 11! anbd thats cute. he just grabbed her hand? awwww ah-dorable.

i must check out winslows sometime...

Unknown said...

haha
i wanna visit that store..
isnt it like,
realy new er somthn/?