BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 27, 2008

Fish

We ordered Vietnamese/Chinese food and my dad ordered Tilapia. When the Tilapia came, it was whole! I had always thought that Tilapia was smaller, but it's not. It's fairly large. So anyway, we eat a good way through it and my dad detaches the head from the rest of the skeleton and my sister gets totally grossed out. There wasn't even anything but the sauce inside of it!
Maybe there was a little bit of brain...
But I doubt it

8 comments:

June said...

Whats's Tilapia?

Carl said...

It's a pretty tasty fish. Of course, you gotta know how to cook it...

June said...

Oh... I'm not really into fish, actually I can't stand it. I just don't like the way it smells or feels or anything.

Carl said...

Weird. Where have you tried fish?
It might have been cooked wrong or something. Of course, I don't know. I don't even "know" you.

AliceLostWonderland said...

i little bit of brain? ewwwww.

sorry i am very squemish (spelling?)

i like fish, but have never tried tilapia, i will though because it sounds nice

StAr

Cuppy said...

hahaha. cool. a little bit of brain. mmmm. Braaaaaiiiin. actually, brain tastes pree good. So does a spinal cord...it's all mushy. :P (I'll eat anything edible, jus' ta tell ya :)

June said...

Yeah, I've tried fish. My parents "make" me. I just don't like it.

Anonymous said...

i LOOOVE fish. especially tilapia. bu maybe thats just cuz i dont eat any other meats...

*grin*