So, there's a circus that comes here every year called Circus Flora. It's awesome! Most of the performers have strong histories behind them. The Walendas (High Wire) have been walking the high wire for 8 generations and the clown's family has been clowning (made that up) for 8 generations too. I don't know about the other acts, but it's really cool. They traded the dog act for the same thing, but with goats.
How's y`alls' summers been going?
Monday, June 16, 2008
Circus Flora
Posted by Carl at 4:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Clowns freak me out. they're to overly happy.
I like circuses...except ones with animals. That makes me sad 'cause they're all penned up and never get to be free. :( Poor animals.
High wite is coolio though.
Ees anano retal
i know! all of the animalslook so sad...
Nino isn't one of those scary clowns. You could ALMOST call him a sad clown, but he's only sad sometimes. He's really good.
Nino is a cool name.
I'm not terrified of clowns, like some people I know, but they do creep me out just a bit. Circuses are to crowded for me, so I don't enjoy them too much.
I don't mind the population, but I really dislike when you have one of those tall, big-headed people in the row in front of you.
Post a Comment