So, it was about 70 or so degrees outside when we went to the pool today. Can you guess what that might mean? If you guessed that it made the water colder, you were right!
It was pretty nice, really. The cold water made it really nice and refreshing to do exercises in. The funny thing was, when you got out and sat in the sun, it was really warm.
I am so tired. I don't want to go to a scout meeting....
Have you ever tried swimming a lot without taking a nap? Trust me, it's hard.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Cold But Not So Cold
Posted by Carl at 4:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
ooo. I wanna go swimming. wait, what's 70 in celsius? I don't know farenheit. my guess is it's about...20? hmm. well, glad you had fun swimming. And yes, it does suck to swim then not be able to relax.
Ees anano retal
Thanks for reminding me Cuppy. It's kind of annoying sometimes being the only country that still uses the old Inches and Yards. The ratios are all goofy. What is it again? 16 cups to one quart? No, that can't be right. or then 4 quarts to the gallon.
WHAT???????????? that's screwy.
Post a Comment