BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Names please

OK, I need names to go with different people. I know who you are, Math Geek Dan, but I need a name to go with Awesome Guy. You could give me your names, or you could do some stuff with your profiles so that I can know that way.

If you could do that I would appreciate it, thanks!

4 comments:

June said...

YAY!!!
you FINALLY got another blog. it took long enough.

Carl said...

Yup, it did.
My mom finally let up because some friends of hers said that would help with writing improvement.

June said...

cool. hey, can u get into Levi's blog?
How often do you go to "boy scouts"? What do you do? (other than go rafting.)
I'm not making fun of you, i just want to know.

Anonymous said...

if you dont know who i am, i wont let you graduate from 8th grade.

Even though i have no power over that. I will find a way.

>:)