BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 14, 2008

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got my new bike today! I am so happy! It's a Giant (bike manufacturer) Boulder SE. It ROX! It's a lot nicer than my Mojave. It's got adjustable preset shocks vs. the non-adjustable ones on the Mojave, and it handles the bumps a lot more softly. I LOVE it! The brakes are also a bit better. on the3 Mojave, the brakes were really sensitive (not making a difference, not making a difference, Stopping me WAY too much, oops, Skidding!) but on the boulder, you can ease on and not have to worry.

If you read that whole rambling, I doubt you would have listened to it...

8 comments:

Cuppy said...

well, that's pree chizz. Glad you like the bike. sound pree awesome...even if i barely read you're description :P ah well.

Ees anano retal

June said...

I'm not very into bikes. You know how they say you'll never forget how to ride a bike? Yeah well, i forgot. I didn't re-learn till i was like 8 1/2. really sad, i know

Carl said...

Yup rein. Bikes are the best thing. you can get infinite miles to the gallon. If you thought petrol, you were wrong. why carry around a gallon of that stuff if you won't use it. I think I was talking about water...
but water would give you about 150 miles to the gallon.

Levi said...

I would say a very embarrasing thing about me and bikes, but I refuse to do so. You people would never live it down. o_O

Carl said...

You're right, but what happened?

June said...

Knowing Levi, his shoelaces probably got stuck in the gears and he went tumbling down some mountain or something full of bushes and those hard, prickely things.
kinda like the movies

June said...

jk... forgot to put that. I've been kidding around a lot. Guess I'm just in a kidding mood.

Anonymous said...

sounds like an awesome bike


and carl, i wuold listen to you ramble about your new bike...

but it would go in one ear and out the other!
LOL jk