I got my bike stolen yesterday afternoon! It was pretty much taken from right under my nose too. I had it just sitting out (pretty concealed too), leaning against our picnic bench, which is about five (FIVE!) feet from our house. I hate the fact that my bike was stolen, but what makes it worse is all of the acessorys I had on it. I had a bike pouch with a bike lock and cable, a water bottle cage (no water bottle), and a cyclometer. Luckily I was smart enough to take the cyclocomputer off, so All I need to do is try to find some more equipment.
The irony was this: tomarrow (today) was Friday the thirteenth, that camp I'm doing requires a bike, and it was outside all week for that camp all week and I bring it home, then it gets stolen.
ARRRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
That was a really, really good bike and now I have to get another one! Mabe I'll like it more. What I don't like is I've only had it for about 6 months. Don't old bikes usually get stolen?
Friday, June 13, 2008
This Sucks
Posted by Carl at 7:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Oh, man! That's just too bad! You have my sympathy.
Yeah, you should get a lock for it or something.
Hey, my dad loves that show Top Gear. I watch it with him sometimes, those guys are kinda funny.
i lost my bike lock on the last day of school and put it up without locking it...and still, at BW itdidnt get stolen!
i still cant believe there are peopl in this world that steal. it sux.
ooh. That sucks. It is kinda weired that you have to bring it home to get it stolen. I know my brither's bike got trashed when it was sitting outside the school entryway. It was sooo dumb. And the teacher's didn;t do anything even though they could see it from the teacher's lounge. Well, I hope you get an even better one...with electric locks...that I'll get my dad to design for you... :P
Ees anano retal
Grace, "Life Isn't Fair" and that really sucks sometimes.
Cuppy, does your dad design bikes or something?
OMG! i ttly forgot it was Friday the 13!
Post a Comment